Tuesday, May 12, 2009

About Teacher's Pet Sitting Service

Teacher's Pet Sitting Service is a new pet sitting company located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Please call or email to schedule dog walking, doggie daycare, or housesitting today. About the Owner: My name is Katie McDonald and I am an elementary school teacher. I was raised with dozens of animals on a small farm and have owned all types of animals from hamsters, to birds, to ferrets, to dogs, cats, and horses. I also have a love for animals and am always known to be 'saving' or helping out animals that I find (or find me). I am a responsible and dependable person who would love to help care for your pets and home. I live in southwestern Cumberland County with my husband, our 4 cats, and dog Kala.

No comments:

Post a Comment